Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Impromptu Christmas Card

This is what I caught Teague doing today.  His entire face in a tub of cool whip.  Noctice the opened sour cream on the table- he must have opened that up first and realized it wasn't what he was looking for.  After I snapped this shot I realized this would be a great Christmas card so here it is everyone-

Merry Christmas from The Jensens- Dig In!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I saw your comment on the chorister blog and would LOVE to know the lyrics to the "ice cream melting on the everygreen tree"? I did the snow one she posted and had RS sisters coming in to hear why we were singing the wrong words. It was awesome! I enjoy mixing things up for the older kids who feel they know everything;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get this it wouldn't let me 'reply' but the words are pretty basic, here they are:
    "I looked out the window and what did I see?
    Ice cream melting on the evergreen tree.
    Winter has brought me such a nice surprise
    Ice cream melting right before my eyes!
    I could take an armful and make a treat
    An ice cream ball that would taste so sweet
    It wasn't really so but it seemed to me
    Ice cream melting on the evergreen tree!"
    For the actions you could do fingers wiggling down (like the "rains came down" on wise man/foolish man) for the ice cream melting and licking for the "taste so sweet". Hope they enjoy!

    ReplyDelete