Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Travel Trivia

Vacations are a rare thing once you have kids. Vacations without the kids are even rarer, in fact, a trip to Vegas for our 5th anniversary is the only vacation Delwyn and I have ever taken. So for our 10th anniversary we really want to go all out and I've been scouring the Internet for a good deal. But vacations are expensive. Airfare is a killer! So after this realization (and the recent negative 30 and beyond weather) I have renewed my devotion to the one and only Regis Philbin. I admit after losing my could-be vacation to Hawaii last spring I haven't been an avid watcher. But that ends today. I've got till May to plan a trip and Regis is the way, at least the free way. My on-air release has been signed & delivered. The DVR set. My game plan improved and a new "winter-themed" picture of myself taken. I'll confess this picture took me 15 minutes to set up with multiple angles and poses. Nothing says dorky like taking pictures of yourself on a Tuesday morning. But when I'm sipping virgin pina coladas on a beach somewhere I think I'll stop caring.
I WILL PREVAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment