Thursday, September 2, 2010

Irresistible

Teague has a way of drawing people in, especially the ladies. His smile stops them in their tracks. Make eye contact and your heart will melt. It happens everywhere we go. So maybe I shouldn't have been surprised when Delwyn leaned over to me one Sunday and said this, "There's a strange girl holding Teague, what do I do?" We had laid him in the aisle so he could play and he had been making eyes at a girl we had never seen before behind us. Apparently, she just couldn't help herself. She was moved. Moved to action. She had to pick him up and gush over him. So captivated by his smile that she must've forgot that this child belongs to someone and perhaps she should say something like, "can I hold your baby?" But really who could blame her and she did return him, eventually. (picture courtesy of grandpa Larson)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I can't believe she picked him up without asking! But I can totally see why. What a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summer you've been having. Do you like the Kindle?

    ReplyDelete