Monday, January 11, 2010

They're ready . . .

The kids woke up Saturday morning and were ready to go skiing. Jonas went for the very first time and he LOVED it! He came home and told me he's a really, really, really, really good skier. And Delwyn agreed- he said he really took to it. Jack was a little disappointed he didn't get to go off the bunny hill but he'll get over it. Winter Sports starts Tuesday and he'll get to go skiing with his friends at school for the next 5 weeks. And the little one had to stay home with me which broke his little heart but I wasn't about to trudge through the snow 9 months pregnant, 7 degree weather, with no snow clothes that fit over this ginormous belly. So I say "get use to disappointment, kids- builds character". (For the record, I am actually a very sympathetic person).

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Haddyn should have all kinds of character some day if that's the case! Hope you're feeling as good as possible at 9 months pregnant-- thanks again for coming to the blessing. It was good to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and the baby bakin' is going well. I think that my son would be in heaven at your house....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true- you should bring him over!

    ReplyDelete