IT'S A BOY!!!! Yep, that makes four. Have we got this thing down or what? Or maybe Heavenly Father keeps sending us boys hoping we'll get it right one of these days. What's his name going to be??? Don't ask- we don't know. We're just hoping it'll come to us when we see him but there is a chance he will be known as "baby boy Jensen" for some time to come. My doctor told me our sonographer has had a rash of mis-gendering lately but always calling boys girls not the other way around so we'll see. Wouldn't that be a shocker! It definitely looked like a boy to us. Here he is waving to his brothers. Due date is Feb. 9th, his measurements put him at Feb. 3rd (I like this date better). Everything looked good, he seems active and healthy.
WOW another boy congrats! you are right 3 is loud and crazy, but I really do love it. I think we are done though. I dont know how pregnant people do it. We knew about this baby since March and it drove me crazy waiting for him to come. I can only imagine each time gets longer. Candice is Due Dec 3rd and is trying to get endused?? dont know how to spell it before thanksgiving. She is doing well.
ReplyDelete